"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. It is, after all, mostly little, common things that make up our lives."
- Elisabeth Elliot

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A Fun Season!



A few weeks back, Ashlynn finished her first soccer season.  She did such a great job as the season progressed.  At first, she had no clue what to do, but by the last game she managed to figure out how to get in to kick the ball a few good times.  I think the entire family enjoyed cheering her on as her team played.  Her team went undefeated!  She loved getting her trophy at the end of the season.  I think that was a highlight!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Yay, Ashlynn! We're signing Jackson up in January...wish us luck!

"CC" said...

CC and Pops are so proud of our little "soccer champ". She really improved as the games went on, didn't she? I enjoyed going to the games and yelling my head off. I especially loved the fact that they won all of their games. Well, there was this one tie, but those of us who were there know that our team was robbed of the true win. Ha ha ha ha!