Isaac celebrated his 1/2 birthday on Monday. Of course, he doesn't get a half cake yet! But, we did stop to take pictures as usual. This month, I decided to take the pictures in the red rocker beside the Christmas tree. He LOVED sitting beside the tree! Everything in reach was touched, pulled, and thoroughly slobbered on. I had to keep one hand ready to stop him from grabbing, and one hand ready to take the picture. He is becoming quite the talker. He is babbling all sorts of sounds, almost sitting up by himself, and trying to move his legs while on his stomach. He gets his legs up and under, but hasn't figured out about the arm part yet. You will not see this Mommy encouraging him. I don't mind him staying put for now! He is such a wonderful little guy!
3 comments:
Sweet pictures! I feel like I'm looking at Ashlynn's baby pictures when looking at these....goodness. He's looking so much like his big sister. :)
Precious, precious, precious!!!!! Isaac is six months old; it seems like only yesterday that we all crowded in your labor room to wait for this little angel to arrive. We all were so anxious to see his little face to see who he looked like. He is a beautiful child, and he is getting so smart. (Just like the other two, of course) I just love them all so much.
These pictures are too, too cute! I love his little Santa outfit, too!
Post a Comment