"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. It is, after all, mostly little, common things that make up our lives." - Elisabeth Elliot
Monday, November 23, 2009
I love my toes!
Check out the link below to see a few pictures of Isaac. He loves playing with his toes!
PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!! Made me cry. Jamie did a wonderful job, and Isaac is our beautiful little boy angel. He's such a ham for the camera. Enjoy this while you can, because he'll be like Eli in no time, not wanting to have his picture taken. We have the most precious, most beautiful grandchildren. I can't help it because I feel this way. It is what it is.
2 comments:
PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!! Made me cry. Jamie did a wonderful job, and Isaac is our beautiful little boy angel. He's such a ham for the camera. Enjoy this while you can, because he'll be like Eli in no time, not wanting to have his picture taken. We have the most precious, most beautiful grandchildren. I can't help it because I feel this way. It is what it is.
Love the shots of him finding his toes! The ones of him sitting upright are cute too. Lee
Post a Comment