"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. It is, after all, mostly little, common things that make up our lives."
- Elisabeth Elliot

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Little Mommy


Ashlynn loves being a helper.  Lately, she had jumped on the chance to help with Isaac.  If he starts crying, spitting up, or needs a diaper my "little mommy" alerts me very quickly.  So far, she has helped to feed him cereal, clean up spit up , and play with him.  I still haven't gotten her to chang a diaper yet.  Ashlynn loves her little brother, and I know Isaac loves her too!

3 comments:

The Jordan's said...

She is a great big sister!

Kristin said...

Isaac gets more and more gorgeous with every picture I see! Eli and Isaac are very lucky to have a "little mommy" like Ashlynn.

"CC" said...

I can just imagine Ashlynn as a teacher some day like her Mommy. Isaac looks like he is really looking and listening to what Ashlynn is explaining to him on her game. She is and will be a good Big Sister/Protector. Eli and Ashlynn both love their little brother.