Isaac has started trying new foods! He had gotten used to cereal, and was attacking anyone with utensils. So a little over a week ago, we started with applesauce. I make all of our baby food. The applesauce came from the apples we picked at the orchard. So that made them extra special! I had it all ready in the freezer to pull out when he was ready. It took a few tries, but he loves the applesauce. As you can see from the pictures, the first attempt at peas was not as successful. But, after three days of eating peas. He has started to enjoy them. The next new flavors will be bananas and sweet potatoes. I am sure he will love these!
Since Moving
13 years ago
1 comment:
I told you to start with sweet potatos.....oh well, maybe he'll like the frozen peas a little better. ha ha
What a face!!!!! Priceless!!!!
Did he shiver, too? Nick use to shiver when he didn't like something.
Post a Comment