"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. It is, after all, mostly little, common things that make up our lives." - Elisabeth Elliot
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Sitting up
Isaac is now sitting up all by himself! He really likes sitting up much better than lying on the floor! We do still have our topples, but he gets better everyday.
1 comment:
"CC"
said...
I watched this little "snippett" of the video of Isaac sitting alone over and over. I couldn't help but laugh. It reminded me of once when we were trying to get Chris to sit alone....we were making one of those old time movies with the BRIGHT light. On the movie, you could see Chris sitting, and then the movie stopped. When it continued, Chris had a bright red nose. He had fallen over onto the hardwood floor and had been crying. I'm glad that Isaac had carpet to fall onto. He's such a sweetie.
1 comment:
I watched this little "snippett" of the video of Isaac sitting alone over and over. I couldn't help but laugh. It reminded me of once when we were trying to get Chris to sit alone....we were making one of those old time movies with the BRIGHT light. On the movie, you could see Chris sitting, and then the movie stopped. When it continued, Chris had a bright red nose. He had fallen over onto the hardwood floor and had been crying. I'm glad that Isaac had carpet to fall onto. He's such a sweetie.
Post a Comment