Our thanksgiving celebrations started a week early by enjoying dinner at C-C and Pops's church. I was even able to decorate our table for the event! This was so much fun for me to do. I love to decorate, but don't have as much time for things like this! It gave me an excuse to pull things together and go all out. The dinner was delicious, but I also enjoyed time with our family. We are so blessed to both have parents that support and love us! Thanksgiving day started with pumpkin spice pancakes in what better shape than a turkey! I found this idea online, and the kids thought it was fabulous. We enjoyed eating these, sipping hot chocolate, and watching the Macy's parade. It was a fun time together. After breakfast, we headed over to Pops and C-C's house for a time with the entire family. It was so nice to have both of our families together to enjoy this special time. We missed my brother, Stan, very much, but are so thankful he is doing well. And, Kathryn was able to join us for our celebration! It was nice to visit with her.
Since Moving
13 years ago
5 comments:
Dana, you are about the most creative mom I have ever seen!!!!
The turkey pancakes are sooo cute! And I bet they tasted as good as they look!
Thank you! They were so yummy! Eli asked for them again this week after he saw the picture!
I guess I've been gone so long, no one really misses me anymore. I am still thankful for my wonderful family whether they miss me or not.
Post a Comment