"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. It is, after all, mostly little, common things that make up our lives." - Elisabeth Elliot
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Swimming Lessons
Both Ashlynn and Eli enjoyed swimming lessons this summer. They both did a great job! Most days Isaac hung out in the hot swimming area together. It was great to have our buddy Jackson taking lessons at the same time. The kids all enjoyed being together, and the moms enjoyed having someone to talk to!
2 comments:
Kristin
said...
I miss getting to talk to you every day. Especially love that first picture!
I really enjoyed being with ya'll at the swim center. I am glad that I was able to help with Isaac a little so that you could enjoy watching the kiddies. They did so good, didn't they? I wish we could get us a swimming pool. LOL
2 comments:
I miss getting to talk to you every day. Especially love that first picture!
I really enjoyed being with ya'll at the swim center. I am glad that I was able to help with Isaac a little so that you could enjoy watching the kiddies. They did so good, didn't they? I wish we could get us a swimming pool. LOL
Post a Comment