"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. It is, after all, mostly little, common things that make up our lives."
- Elisabeth Elliot

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Cow Appreciation Day




Once again this year we went out and supported the Cows for CAD at Chick-fil-A. We revived the outfits from last year, and my mom mad a pair of cute shorts complete with a "cow head fanny" for Isaac. The kids always enjoy Chick-fil-A and dressing up just made it more fun!

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Love the outfits!

Ann said...

Mary Lee is working at the Oakwood day care this summer and they dressed up the entire 4 year old class and took them over!

"CC" said...

Jennifer came across again this year with Isaac's little outfit. She did a great job. I wonder if Ashlynn will be able to fit into her cow dress one more year? Ya'll look so cute. We were in Florida while this was going on, and I hate that we missed seeing the children and taking our own pictures. However, I did steal yours from the blog for my book.