"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. It is, after all, mostly little, common things that make up our lives." - Elisabeth Elliot
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Two of a kind!
Ashlynn at one month Isaac at two months.
Isaac is definitely looking a little like his sister! I loved comparing these two pictures.
4 comments:
CC
said...
This is quite remarkable!!! I've been noticing that Isaac and Ashlynn's baby pictures look similar. When you put them together like you have, it is so obvious. Beautiful children.
4 comments:
This is quite remarkable!!! I've been noticing that Isaac and Ashlynn's baby pictures look similar. When you put them together like you have, it is so obvious. Beautiful children.
Wow...
Wow!! That's all I can say about this. He looks identical to his big sister. :)
WOW!!! excellent comparison!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment