"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. It is, after all, mostly little, common things that make up our lives." - Elisabeth Elliot
Monday, August 17, 2009
Like Father, Like Son!
Nick picked up Isaac the other night and decided to hold him while he watched TV. Within a few minutes of them sitting down, this is how I found them!
3 comments:
"CC"
said...
Dana, this is priceless! If he can sleep through his daddy's snoring, he'll be able to sleep through anything. This picture is precious. You catch the coolest shots of the family.
I can't get over how much Isaac has changed since we saw him last! He sure is precious, Dana. I agree with CC. You do capture the best pics of the family!
3 comments:
Dana, this is priceless! If he can sleep through his daddy's snoring, he'll be able to sleep through anything. This picture is precious. You catch the coolest shots of the family.
I can't get over how much Isaac has changed since we saw him last! He sure is precious, Dana. I agree with CC. You do capture the best pics of the family!
That is stinkin' cute.
Post a Comment