"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. It is, after all, mostly little, common things that make up our lives."
- Elisabeth Elliot

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Kids love the craziest things!


While searching for a few craft ideas online, I came across this idea. When I saw it, my first thought was GROSS! But, I immediately knew the kids would LOVE this! They didn't just love it, they went crazy and both cleaned their plates. I did add cheese sauce over the top to make it extra special. The kids wanted to know if I could make it again. This was a winner at our house!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh my...eew...

Ann said...

How did you get the spaghetti through the hot dogs?

Ann said...

I'm a little slow. . .you stuck it through BEFORE you cooked it and then boiled it all together, right? My kids would have loved it too. . .a dozen years ago. They BOTH leave for college on Friday, so they're a little past that stage.