"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. It is, after all, mostly little, common things that make up our lives."
- Elisabeth Elliot

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Yes...I am a coupon nerd!


I have been clipping coupons for over a year now. It is a lot of fun to see how much money you can save! I turn it into my weekly game. This past week was one of my most successful grocery shopping trips ever. I purchased all of the items above for $22.26. Before sales and coupons, these items would have cost $86.48. I still have a long way to go compared to some couponers, but I was proud of my purchase!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Were the Sara Lee buns and Juicy Juice on sale, and I missed it? =(

The Whitmires said...

I bought 2 pack of hotdogs that had a free sara lee bun coupons on it! The juicy juice was BOGO. We love some Juicy Juice at our house!

Ann said...

You're my kind of shopper. :-) I love using coupons coupled with good sales to lower my food bill. Ingles is the best! Maybe we can compare ideas sometime.