"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. It is, after all, mostly little, common things that make up our lives."
- Elisabeth Elliot

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Latest School happenings!

We had a slight change to our schedule two weeks ago, due to Eli's hospital stay. He is completely well now, and we are back to normal around here. So here are a few pictures of what we have been up to! Learning about fingerprints!

Safety day snack!


Meet Officer Ashlynn and Fireman Eli!


Snack of the week: Firetrucks made from graham crackers, vanilla wafer, pretzel sticks, icing, and a gummy star



Fire Paintings!
We used plastic wrap to blend the colors and make our fire pattern.


Practicing with the Alphabet

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I LOVE the firetruck snack! I'm afraid I'll have to steal this idea!

The Whitmires said...

Should have made the icing red, but Ashlynn liked the pink!

The Jordan's said...

Such creative ideas!!