"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. It is, after all, mostly little, common things that make up our lives."
- Elisabeth Elliot

Friday, March 7, 2008

Strawberry Shortcake's Photo Shoot





Today, Ashlynn had the opportunity to take pictures as Strawberry Shortcake. She has chosen this as the theme for her 4th birthday party. A few weeks ago, I started thinking that we had most of the outfit to dress like S.S. Once I pulled a few things together, alongwith good finds from Gigi and C C, we had the outfit complete. This morning I rolled Ashlynn's hair on hot curlers (this was her first experiencce with rolling her hair, and she really didn't like it!), and tried to fix her hair under the hat. She was so excited when she put on the outfit!!!! We had fun getting her all dressed and ready. A good friend of ours, Jamie Drummond, offered to take pictures of Ashlynn as S.S. We are planning to use these pictures for our birthday party invitations. We ended up with some great shots, that I thought you would enjoy seeing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are precious! I love the one with her arm up- that's my favorite. I can't believe she'll be 4 next month!! Thanks for sharing the pictures with us!