"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. It is, after all, mostly little, common things that make up our lives."
- Elisabeth Elliot

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Catch up Post






Well, since I haven't posted hardly anything all month, I thought I would catch everyone up on what we have been up to this month. We really haven't been terribly busy, but we have had sickness go through our family. Ashlynn had the flu earlier this month. We were stuck inside for almost a week. Thankfully, Eli never got sick. They both enjoyed getting in their new matching chairs and blankets to watch movies! During that time we were home sick, Nick thought it would be great fun to dress Eli in all of the camo he owned. I had no clue that he was doing this. I turn around to see Eli in a camo shirt, shorts, and hat. (and the camo colors didn't even match!) Eli thought he looked so good! It really cracked all of us up.


We also had a fun Valentine's Day. The kids and I took C-C to Chick-fil-A for heart shaped biscuits. They had fun playing on the playground after breakfast. Our family enjoyed a great meal at home that night. Nick and I got to have a fun date night on Friday after Valentine's Day.


Hopefully, I will be better about staying up with the posting. We have a lot of birthdays coming up in the next few weeks. So, we should have lots of great pictures from those!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love Eli's camo outfit! And, Ashlynn is looking more like you everyday. :) They are both growing up so quickly!