We had such a wonderful day with family and friends! God has blessed us with so many wonderful things! I am especially thankful for my family! This year we were missing two special people from our crowd, Stan and Kathryn. We missed them very much, but know that we will see them soon! We had a huge spread of food and enjoyed an afternoon of playing games. I am still full from all of the food! Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!
Since Moving
13 years ago
3 comments:
The pictures turned out really good, was probably hard to pick out one...we had such a good time, Poppa especially loved the food, you know!! Happy Thanksgiving to all the family....
I hate it we missed Thanksgiving with the family this year. Even though we had a wonderful Thanksgiving here, we both wished we could've been home with you all!
Much love, Kathryn
It was so nice to have the family over once again for Thanksgiving. Leroy and I always enjoy the get togethers with have with our extended families. The food was soooo good.
Post a Comment