"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. It is, after all, mostly little, common things that make up our lives."
- Elisabeth Elliot

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Isaac update








Since I have once again neglected the blog....I will try to catch up by updating the latest about each of our wonderful kiddos!


Isaac is changing so fast. The little bundle of joy that we brought home from the hospital is turning into a big boy! He finally has two teeth. He crawls around the quicker than I can keep up sometimes. Last week, he decided to pull up on his push along toy and walk across the living room. He is loving eating lots of table food just like his big brother and big sister. This weekend he started doing pat-a-cake. I think my favorite thing he is doing right now is waving. He has been waving for a little while, but it is so precious to see his fat,little hand lift up and say hello. Enjoy these snapshots of Isaac and stay tuned for a few new videos of his latest accomplishments!

No comments: