"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. It is, after all, mostly little, common things that make up our lives."
- Elisabeth Elliot

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy 10 months...and fever!








Today, Isaac turned 10 months old. He took a very short nap this afternoon, and woke up cranky. I thought he didn't get all of his nap, since he only slept for about 30 minutes. We were planning on stopping by C-C and Pops house and then going out to eat. We continued with our plans and right in the middle of supper (in a restaurant high chair remember), Isaac threw up his supper. Gross, I know! No wonder he had been cranky. Once home, I gave him a bath and checked his temperature. He had a fever. Needless to say, he acted a little better before bedtime. We managed to get a few 10 months pics before he fell asleep. Pray that he feels better in the morning and that no one else gets this stuff! Happy 10 months Isaac, I will remember this one! :)

4 comments:

Christy said...

I enjoyed getting caught up on your kids. I can't believe how much Isaac has grown. And Ashlynn! What a pretty little lady. You cracked me up with Eli's slippers. Too funny. I'm glad you are doing well.

Kristin said...

Hope Isaac feels better soon! He is such a big boy now - great pics!

The Whitmires said...

Thanks Christy! Eli sure does love those slippers! The kids are changing so fast! I can't beleive Isaac's first year is coming to a close. Hope you all are doing well. I don't know what is wrong with me, but everytime I try to comment on your blog, I can't. Don't know what I am doing wrong!?!?!?

Thanks Kristin! I do too!

"CC" said...

You did catch up, didn't you. The pics are so good. I hope Isaac keeps eating and feeling better. My heart hurts when my babies are sick. I hope Nick has a wonderful birthday today. I can't believe my children are so old.......hahahahaha!

Dana, you do such a wonderful job with the children. Leroy and I are so blessed to have you as our precious daughter-in-law.

May God always bless you and Nick and give you the patience and strength to raise these babies because we cherish them so much and both of you, too.