"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. It is, after all, mostly little, common things that make up our lives."
- Elisabeth Elliot

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Eli update






When Eli is not playing with Legos, Rescue Heroes, or cars, he loves to "play" Mario Kart with Daddy. He likes to play himself, but he enjoys watching Daddy race more! He has been enjoyed doing some "schoolwork alongwith Ashlynn. He loves it when he answers a questions before Ashlynn does. It is definitely a competition with him. Every morning his first question is, "Can I go outside, Mommy?" He has been quite the character during Sunday school and children's church. I think we might have a class clown on our hands ( I wonder who he takes that after?????)! He will not go barefoot in the house much at all, so his Lightning McQueen shoes really come in handy. Sometimes, they even go to bed with him! Enjoy these latest pictures of our little man, Eli.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

LOL! His personality has always reminded me of Nick.