"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. It is, after all, mostly little, common things that make up our lives."
- Elisabeth Elliot

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Halloween Fun

This year we had.....Tinkerbell, a pirate, and a parrot!


Ashlynn loved being Tinkerbell. She was so excited to dress up the first night, but by the second night of dressing up...she was over it! When she looked in the mirror she said, "I look just like Tinkerbell, except for my brown hair!"


Eli loves everthing pirate. We found this costume a while back, and knew he would enjoying dressing up in it year round!

Our little parrot. His head was already too big to button the hat. He really didn't care to have that part on at all. We managed to get a few pictures with the beak.

Sporting our 50's attire!


Visiting Pops and C-C! They were dressed in costume, as angels, ready for their drama at church.





Trick-or-treating at Amommie's house!
Visting Gigi and Pepa (as they supported the Clemson Tigers!)

3 comments:

Kristin said...

The kids are adorable, but I have to admit that Mommy and Daddy's costumes are my favorite.

"CC" said...

Great pictures!!! The kids looked so cute, and you and Nick out-did yourselves. I love the look!!! I didn't have a picture of Amommie and the kids, and now I can see one. Thanks for letting us see everyone on Halloween.

Amici said...

Love all of the costumes! Tinkerbell was such a cute idea! And I love how you and Nick dressed up too. Back in the day I used to have a poodle skirt....
Lee