We finally got a great picture of Isaac smiling! I have about 75 almost smile pictures. Isaac is starting to like tummy time and playing with a few toys. He has rubbed a bald spot in the back of his full head of hair. It is quite obvious with his dark hair. These are a few pictures from just before bedtime the other night!
Since Moving
13 years ago
2 comments:
What a cute picture! He reminds me more of Ashlynn more and more each day.
Dana, I was looking at the power point that you & Nick did for your wedding, and I think that Isaac looks almost identical to some of your baby pictures, especially in the one that he is smiling so big. That means he does look like Ashlynn, too. Of course, he has some features of his Dad, but mostly like you. (which is a GOOD thing) He is precious!!
Post a Comment