Ashlynn had a special morning at school just for Moms. The entire K-4 got together and enjoyed breakfast with their Moms. Ashlynn made a giant tissue paper flower, a precious card, and painted a candleholder for me. The classes then sang a few songs about Mother's Day just for the Moms. It was fun to enjoy this morning with her!
Her teacher helped her fill in the blanks to complete this Mother's Day Card. The underlined portions are her own words! I thought it was too cute!
My Special Mom
My mother is the most wonderful Mom in the whole world! She is as pretty as a heart. She weighs 5 pounds. She is 6 feet tall. Her favorite food is salad. The most important thing that my Mom taught me is how to cut. I think Mom looks funny when she makes funny faces. I know Mom is really angry when she spanks. I think Mom looks good even though she is 21 years old. I love my Mom and wouldn't trade her for my princesses!
3 comments:
I love the age she gave you! I also love the part when she said she wouldn't trade you for her princesses- that's pretty special! :)
Awww! So sweet!
these are sweet, Dana!
Don't forget to "share" them with me!
Post a Comment