Today, I finished the arrangement of the boy's room. Nick and I had moved the furniture and assembled the crib a few months ago, but I still had some finishing touches to add to the room. Eli's nursery was all about airplanes. Once we found out about Baby Isaac coming, we decided to use the airplane theme for him. Some of our dear friends were looking to get rid of a blue car toddler bed, so the timing was perfect! I had wanted to do something special on Eli's side of the room, but couldn't really decided what to do. I guess it was nesting or maybe craziness that led me to pick up a paintbrush and black paint and start to paint a road. At first, I thought "uh-oh" what have I done, but the final outcome looks great! Eli now has is own special part of the room, and Isaac has his part also! I pulled out the extra clouds that I made but never used and hung those to go alongwith Isaac's name. We are adding a plane hanging from the ceiling beside the crib. So I can now say, the boys room is complete!
Since Moving
13 years ago
3 comments:
Wow, the room looks great! I love the theme!!
Dana, it looks so good! I'm so impressed!
The new room looks great, glad you thought about this, the little guys will love it for some time to come...great art work, Dana!!!
Post a Comment