The time is ticking away pretty quickly in 6-7 weeks (or maybe sooner!) we will have a new little one around our house. I really can't beleive how fast this pregnancy has gone by. I guess keeping up with two other children keeps you preoccupied. I haven't been counting the days as much as I did with my other two pregnancies. Other than being tired, I have been feeling great. This time around I haven't had as much lower back pain, but my feet have been hurting a little worse than typical. We have finally chosen a name for our little guy. We've had this name for a while, but we were still playing around with middle names. Each one of our children have one family name. Ashlynn's middle name, Grace, came from my great grandmother. Eli's first name, Elijah, came from Nick's grandfather. Our third child will be named, Isaac Jordan. The Jordan is my maiden name. Everyone is starting to get excited around here. Ashlynn asked me the other day how much longer until she could hold Isaac. Eli will kiss my belly most nights and say "Night, night baby Isaac." We have gotten the boys room set up. The baby clothes are washed and put away. The crib is assembled and ready. We have a few decorating things to fix, but other than that we are ready. I have been trying to picture what my new son will look like. Mainly, what color hair he will have. Eli has always been so blond, and Ashlynn's is brown. I guess we will just have to wait and see. Can't beleive we will be a family of 5 very soon!
2 comments:
I can't wait to see what he'll look like too!
Well, we have one that looks like the Mommy and one that looks like the Daddy. And they also look like each other. We know that Isaac will favor you all, and that's a good thing. Whether he is red headed, dark or blonde headed.....or bald, we'll love, love, love him with all of our might. CC
Post a Comment