Last night, Ashlynn and Eli were both in their first church Christmas program. This past year I started teaching a Sunday School class that is focused around singing. We call it "Sunday School Sing-a-long." Since September, we have been working on learning the songs for this program, Stranger in a Manger. Nick and Eli were both wisemen. Ashlynn was an angel. I played the piano for the program. The entire thing came together so well. I am so proud of our children's choir. Our church is a small church, so all of the kids were involved. The kids ranged in age from 18 months to 12 years old. Ashlynn had a small speaking part, and she did fabulous. I was so proud watching from the piano! Since, I watched from the piano, I wasn't able to see the stage directly. I was able to see Eli's face as he walked to the manger with a big smile. He was taking his "gift" to baby Jesus. I know he thought he was pretty important! I was so proud of my angel and wisemen! It is a joy to see my children learning the true meaning of Christmas. We all get so caught up with the season, that we often lose sight of who CHRISTmas is all about! Merry Christmas, everyone!
Since Moving
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment