
Most of you that read this blog on a regular basis know about our new little bundle of joy! Nick and I were surprised to find out that we were expecting Number #3. Our due date is set for June 3rd, 2009, but I am hoping for the end of May! Yesterday, Nick, Ashlynn and Eli were all sick with a stomach virus. They seemed to be getting a little better, so I decided to keep my doctor's appointment. Usually, Nick tries to go with me. But, this time I went by myself. Our doctor attempted to find the heartbeat so I could hear it for the first time. Nick and I have seen the heartbeat on ultrasound, but haven't been able to hear it yet. He had to look and look to find the heartbeat. Sometimes it is harder to locate when the baby is still so small. Once he found it, I heard that familiar "swush, swush" sound. It always amazes me to hear that heartbeat for the first time! Life is so precious. It is such a joy to know that God has again blessed us with the opportunity of being parents to one of his special children! So far, the pregnancy has been my roughest. The "morning sickness" has been more like "constant all day sickness." Thankfully, that has started to pass since the first trimester is over. Nick has been so helpful through all of this. He has helped me in so many different ways! I am so thankful for him! Ashlynn is for certain we are having a girl. She already said that the new baby can share her room. Eli told us that "baby Jesus" was in Mommy's tummy. I think that is because of too much Christmas program practice! We will keep you posted on the latest news with baby #3. Our ultrasound to determine the gender is scheduled for late January!
1 comment:
I'm so happy for you all! How sweet of Ashlynn to offer her room to share. :) I can't wait to hear what you'll be having. Either way, it will be a great addition to an already precious family.
Post a Comment