"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. It is, after all, mostly little, common things that make up our lives."
- Elisabeth Elliot

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Fun in the Leaves














I had these pictures on our blog, but once I changed things around for Christmas, I decided to take some of them off. The kids always have a fun time playing in the leaves at Gigi and Pepa's house. They have a huge Maple tree in the front yard. Every year it is beautiful, and so fun for the kids to play in. This year I talked Nick into getting a picture of all of us. In years past, it has just been the kids. We had fun getting pictures and watching the kids play in the leaves. Fall is such a great time of the year!

1 comment:

The Jordan's said...

These are great pictures in front of the maple tree of the family. Eli and Ashlynn look like they had a ball! Whenever we have a family and happen to be home during the fall, I want to take our picture there too. Beautiful!