"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. It is, after all, mostly little, common things that make up our lives."
- Elisabeth Elliot

Monday, October 29, 2007

Fall for Jesus Festival




On Friday night, our family went to the Festival at C-C and Pops church! It was so much fun! Ashlynn enjoyed sliding and climbing in the big blow up toys, getting her face painted (which she smeared almost immediately!), and even a hot air balloon tether ride! Both Eli and Ashlynn rode the ponies. I could only get a few pictures to turn out, because it got so dark! Ashlynn and Eli both came home with lots of candy and treasures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have been able to walk around with you so I could have seen the children enjoying the different activities. Thank you for coming and helping our church festival be such a great success. Come back anytime.