On Sunday afternoon, Nick and I helped Ashlynn carve pumpkins. It ended up that Ashlynn watched while we did the work, but she did help clean out the seeds from the inside. She dasn't too excited to stick her hand into that yucky mess! Ashlynn immediately asked for a napkin after sticking her hand inside. I had a template to use to make Cinderella's castle. Nick drew his face onto the pumpkin, and we started carving. At the end of our afternoon, we had two pretty good looking pumpkins! I thought Nick's turned out really neat looking!
Since Moving
13 years ago
1 comment:
I knew that my "boy" was gonna make good some day. He is a great pumpkin carver. "Who knew?" He was always an artist, so I am not really surprised with his artistry with pumpkin carving. Dana, you did well, also. You are such a wonderful "fun maker". I am so proud of you.
Post a Comment