"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. It is, after all, mostly little, common things that make up our lives."
- Elisabeth Elliot

Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!




Our family enjoyed a relaxed Valentine's Day. We had chocolate chip muffins and strawberries for breakfast. I decided to set the table with all of our valentine's items, to make it a fun breakfast. Then at lunch we had soup and heart shaped grilled cheese sandwiches. Nick and I were able to enjoy a date night for dinner. My wonderful sister, Caralee, took care of Ashlynn and Eli for us. Nick and I enjoyed enjoyed talking over coffee before having dinner at Nami, one of our favorite restaurants here in town. It was so nice to enjoy a night together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous of Nami! Yum!!!

The Jordan's said...

Did the kids ever get their Valentine's cards from us? I hope so! It wasn't much. We just wanted them to know we thought of them and love them!