"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. It is, after all, mostly little, common things that make up our lives."
- Elisabeth Elliot

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Playdate with Jackson







The kids had a blast playing with their buddy Jackson! So much, that the mommies had a chance to chat while they played! Ashlynn and Jackson really grew fond of each other, and as we left they had to say their goodbyes. I don't think I am ready for the teenage years yet! I don't mind having them young as long as possible! We can't wait to get together again soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! That makes two of us about the teenage years. I told Jackson no more hitting on girls until he is at least 16. ;-) We had so much fun and can't wait to do it again soon!