



We were excited to find out that our third little blessing was a boy! I had thought for a long time that I was having a girl. My symptoms were exactly like my pregnancy with Ashlynn. So Nick and I were surprised to see a boy! The technician asked us what we thought we were having, and then proceeded to start the ultrasound. The first image we saw showed us definitely a boy! Nick and I looked at each other and laughed! Ashlynn was a little grumpy with the news at first, but now she is fine with it! Eli knows that the baby is in my tummy, and it is a boy like him. I am anxious to see how he does when the baby is born! So, our name hunt begins. We hadn't thought of a boys name mostly because that has been difficult for us in the past. Girls name seem to come together much easier for Nick and I. We are so thankful that God has again blessed us with one of his children! The ultrasound showed everything looked normal. Right now, our little guy weighs 1 lb. and 1 oz. He even waved his hand a little in one of the shots we got! We are looking forward to meeting this little guy in a few months!
1 comment:
Y'all are definitely blessed! Can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment