"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. It is, after all, mostly little, common things that make up our lives."
- Elisabeth Elliot

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Birthday Bash at Gattitown!







We headed to Gattitown to celebrate Ashlynn's 4th birthday with the family. We all enjoyed pizza, pasta, and strawberry cake before we headed to the Midway for fun. Ashlynn opened a few gifts. C-C and Pops gave her a Princess Jasmine playset and the Bee Movie. Gigi and Pepa gave her a V-tech camera. Caralee gave her a few books and a Strawberry Shortcake movie. Thanks to everyone for such fun gifts!! She loves all of them. Both she and Eli had a wonderful time playing games, riding the carousel, and riding on the bunper cars. I think the bumper cars were the highlight of the night for all of us. Her first try was not very successful, but after trying again with Caralee and then with Pops, she did really good! We had a wonderful time celebrating Ashlynn's birthday with the family!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We enjoyed looking at Ashlynn's birthday pictures. It was a nice break from packing tonight! :) It looks like she and Eli both had a great time playing at Gattitown!

Anonymous said...

We had a great time helping Ashlynn celebrate her 4th birthday. I think that a fun time was had by all. We wouldn't have missed it for the world. Maybe we can go back for Eli's birthday????

Anonymous said...

Why did that come up anonymous?

I will try again.

Anonymous said...

That's better. Now I know what I did wrong. I need to write more often, then I would remember. Sorry......CC