I loved how this picture turned out. He is such a cutie!
We had a beautiful Easter! What a great day to celebrate our RISEN LORD! It was so nice to celebrate this day with some of our family. After church, we enjoyed a yummy dinner, and a quick egg hunt. Nick and I had to laugh at how the kids got into their Easter Baskets. IT described their personalities to a "T." We definitely have 3 unique children. Ashlynn just dumped the entire contents of her basket on the floor...easter grass and all. (Do you know how fast a 10 month old can get into Easter grass and make a MESS?!?!?! Needless to say, I might not ever use the stuff again! :)) Eli very methodically lined each one of his items out in a nice row. He then went on to tell me that he was making a train with his stuff. (His perfectionist side is coming out!) Isaac grabbed one item at a time, and then put it back into the basket. (We will see if this orderliness continues).
3 comments:
Everyone looks so nice in their Easter outfits! So cute about the Easter baskets!
I loved looking at the pictures and seeing how beautiful you all looked on Easter. And the birthday picture with Nick and the kids is so cute! Thanks for posting the pictures from the night at your parents. I didn't take hardly any pictures while in town, so I'm glad you did. What would do without you?! :)
I'm so glad I was able to come and spend some time with you all last week. Yes, Uncle Stan will be home in 4 months for his leave! Wohoo!! I get butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it.
Love you all!
so proud of you
Post a Comment