We have been having a lot of fun with in school lately. The past few weeks have we have learned about doctors, fall, the library, and types of books. We also have been practing math and phonics. Ashlynn is reading, and surprising herself when she knows some words. It is so cool to see her reading develop. I can already tell that math is a strong point for her. She must have gotten that from her Daddy. Eli is learning right with her! Enjoy a few pictures from some of our projects!

Making marble art using fall colors

Eli's finished marble art

Working on tie-dyed fish

Her finished work!

Dr. Ashlynn checking the flower

Dr. Eli found out Curious George was very sick.

The doctors in the "waiting room" with their patients.
1 comment:
So that's what Marble Art is. Good job Ashlynn and Eli.
I hope you gave your "patients" the H1N1 shot, especially if you have a patient that favors a pig. I know, CC is "SILLY".
Post a Comment