"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. It is, after all, mostly little, common things that make up our lives."
- Elisabeth Elliot

Saturday, July 26, 2008

VBS 2008-God's Big Backyard








The week of June 23rd, our church had Bible School! I was one of the directors, and Nick did puppets, controlled our Community Corner, but most importantly kept me sane through this busy week! We had such a great turn out for our small church! So good, that I wasn't sure if my Mom would have any hair left at the end of the week. She was our 3-5 year old teacher. Her class had between 12-18 kids every night! They all had a blast! Ashlynn enjoyed craft time the most, and she thought it was pretty neat when her Pepa and Gigi dressed up to be Bible characters! Eli was in the nursery playing most of the time, but he still learned the songs. I will still catch him singing our theme song from time to time! It was such a busy week, but such a blessing to reach out and share God's love with all of these children!

1 comment:

The Jordan's said...

Haha...these pictures are hilarious! I'm not sure which one is more hilarious...your dad or mom! :)
Glad VBS went well this summer.