Last week, I was working on the computer during Eli's nap time. Ashlynn was playing by herself in the family room. She ran into the bedroom and said, " Mom, I have a special treat for you, but you can't come yet!" I waited a few minutes and she told me to come with her. Our coffee table had been converted to a tea party for the two of us. She did it all by herself. The way she explained everything was so precious. She had filled each little teacup with water. Each little bowl had cheerios in them. She looked at me and said, "Mom. the milk is too high for me to reach by myself, so you have water in your cheerios." Each little bowl was full of cheerios soaked in water. Ashlynn had also gone outside and gotten a dandelion from the back yard to put in her "vase." She put her learn with music game on the end to have music for our tea party. I sat there with tears in my eyes, eating water-logged cheerios, watching Ashlynn enjoying each moment. She looked at me nd said, "Mom, was the a special treat for you!" Well after the tears fell, I said the best! I have never had such good water and cheerios before!
Since Moving
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment