We enjoyed a wonderful snow last night at our house! While the rest of the country has gotten plenty of snow, we seem to miss out every time. It was so beautiful to sit and watch the flakes fall. Total, we had 4 inches at our house. It was almost all gone by this afternoon. The kids had a lot of fun playing during the snowfall and this morning. The kids threw snowballs, tried to make a snowman, made snow angels, and slid down the hill in front of our house. Isaac loved being outside for a little bit to watch the snow fall. The rest of the time he watched from the front door. Eli's favorite part was eating the snow, and Ashlynn enjoyed making snow angels. What a nice day of winter weather for us to enjoy!
Since Moving
13 years ago
5 comments:
Great pictures! And yay - you blogged! =)
Great pictures of the children in the snow. The one by the door is precious. I am so glad that they finally got to play in the snow. It was a beautiful snow, just perfect, no ice, just pure snow; and it melted nicely, too. It is always nice when it snows on a weekend. It was just a perfect winter snow day. Beautiful kids!
LOVE the one that's from behind of the 3 kiddos....
are they looking at the snow or watching for Casey??? :)...
and is that Rescue Hero in the corner?...did he do something wrong?
Jamie: They were watching the snow. This was just after he left. I didn't even notice the rescue hero until after I had taken the picture. I thought that was too funny!
Kristin: I hope to make a habit of hte blogging :) we will see!
Great pictures. We had so much fun in the snow and glad to see y'all did too!
Post a Comment