
I am trying to figure out when Eli started his fascination with precision. There have been signs for a long time, but lately it is so funny to watch. For example, a few weeks ago he walked through my Sunday School classroom and noticed a chair not pushed in properly. He walked passed this chair, stopped, looked up at me and said, "I'll fix it, Momma!" He would not leave the classroom until it was properly fixed. He is obsessive about open doors, closets, cabinents, drawers, etc. Even if trash is on a sidewalk, he wants to pick it up. I guess this can be good in lots of ways, but it is just so funny to us some times! He definitely did not get this from his Daddy, and I am not like this. C-C seems to think it came from her (She might be right :)!) Well, last week, Ashlynn was at school and I came walking into the living room to see Eli with EVERY vehicle he owns lined up in a perfectly straight row. He had been playing with his cars while I cleaned the bathroom. I had no idea I would walk into this! He proceeded to tell me that this was "Eyi's car choo-choo." (Eli's car train) I just had to laugh. The line started at our front door went straight through the living room, turned the corner and started down the hall! Ashlynn never showed this much precision while playing. I just hope he uses this characteristic to do amazing things!
1 comment:
What a guy! At least he is that way than like a typical guy who could care less about being particular! He cracks me up!!
Post a Comment