"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. It is, after all, mostly little, common things that make up our lives."
- Elisabeth Elliot

Thursday, October 23, 2008

October Happenings

We love the pumpkins!

Ashlynn was so proud of her scarecrow. She designed it herself!

Ashlynn is 4 1/2 now! So the much requested Green Pound cake was baked just for her.
I has planning to save the other half for Eli's 1/2 birthday, but he decided to get into it before I could put it away! That boy LOVES cake!


Ashlynn's K-4 class on their Field Trip.



We have had a busy October! The last week will be no exception. Ashlynn has been on a field trip, made a scarecrow for school, and celebrated her "Half Birthday." Eli has been tagging along through a lot of it. Eli has enjoyed seeing the signs of fall. He loves to play with the many acorns in our driveway. I catch him saying, "Look moma, leaves falling!" He also loves seeing pumpkins. His favorite are the artificial pumpkins I have on our front porch right now. He can kick and throw those like balls. (One didn't survive the rough play!) Enjoy these glimpses from our busy October!

No comments: