
I have been posting a lot about Ashlynn, and I thought Eli needed a post devoted to him! I have been organizing my pictures from the past year. It has been amazing to see how much Eli has changed in one year! He is now talking constantly. Some of his favorite phrases are "Play with me", "Eli hold you, Momma", "Let's go play cars." All of these, of course, sound so cute coming from him! He will definitely be my precise child. I caught him the other day lining his cars up from biggest to smallest. Some nights when we put him to bed, he won't lay down until all of his toys are put away in the correct spot. He knows when something is out of place, and he usually fixes it!
Everyone talks about the terrible twos as being something awful. Now, we do have our moments of tempers flaring and wanting our own way, but we have been blessed with a precious little boy! Eli tries his hardest not to cry when he gets in trouble. But, he sure gets a BAD case of the "poochie lip disease!" Most of the time I have to keep my self from laughing! Nick can just look at him the wrong way, and he straightens up. I have not quite mastered that fine art yet, but I am trying.
He has started to show an interest in going to the potty. This past weekend we bought him some big boy (training) underwear. When I gave him the package, he giggled and said "Ank oo, moma" (thank you moma). He held onto that package the entire car ride home. He loves to sit on the potty, but we have only been successful a few times.
With Ashlynn being at school during the mornings, Eli has started talking a lot more. I guess he has a chance to get a few words in. He also loves to sing. His favorite song right now is "The Wheels on the Bus." Enjoy his little video!
1 comment:
This video is so cute! We enjoyed watching it and cannot believe how much Eli is looking more and more like Nick.
Post a Comment