On Christmas Eve, I still had a few presents to wrap, so the morning started with wrapping. The kids were able to sleep in just a bit. We had breakfast, and Ashlynn helped me bake cookies for Santa. Ashlynn loves going to eat at Panera ( I think she gets that from her Mommy!). We decided to pack up the car for the Whitmire Christmas and head to Panera to eat lunch. After lunch, we headed to Nick's parents house for the Christmas Eve festivities to begin. After Eli's very short nap, we unwrapped presents with Nick parents and grandmother. We were able to include Chris (Nick's brother) and Zach using the webcam. It definitely wasn't the same without them, but I am glad they at least got to see the unwrapping take place. Thanks to Nick the shaking camera man! Eli enjoyed his new Elmo guitar and phone that says "Hello, Elijah!" Ashlynn was so excited to see her new Belle Tea set complete with Chip and Mrs. Potts! She wanted to hold her presents over her face everytime I tried to get a picture. We had a wonderful time together as a family! After opening presents, we headed over to the Allen's house for our annual dinner together. It was yummy as usual! The kids all enjoyed playing together. After all of the fun, we packed up the kids and headed home to prepare the house for Christmas morning!
Since Moving
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment