"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. It is, after all, mostly little, common things that make up our lives."
- Elisabeth Elliot

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

My Brother's Wedding






I have been trying to post these pictures for almost a week, but for some reason I have not been successful. So, a week and a half later, here they are!


My brother, Stan, got married to a wonderful girl named Kathryn! Nick was a groomsman, Ashlynn was the flower girl, and I played the piano. It was such a wonderful day! I am so happy for both of them! Ashlynn did a great job to be three and be the flower girl. Towards the middle of the ceremony she thought the flower basket would be a great hat! Since, I was at the piano I wasn't able to see all of her shenanigans, but the video will tell all! I was very proud of her for being such a big girl!

No comments: